Later 2016. Cheers 2017!
Let’s start a fashionably juicy new year with these refreshing orange juice cocktails. (We recently tested these at a party & were a total hit) You & your guests will love these at your holiday party!
So here’s what you’re going to need
- A chilled bottle of Brut Bubbly
- A chilled bottle of sparkling clementine & orange juice (Trader Joes)
- 3 oranges, 1 lemon and a lime.
- 4 Shots chilled Vodka
- Sparklers (Just 4 fun)
What your gonna do with this stuff
- In a large bowl or decanter, mix together the bubbly, clementine & orange juice and 4 shots of chilled vodka.
- Squeeze one lemon and one orange into the mix.
- Then cut into thin slices the orange and lime.
- Use the orange slices for the rim on the glasses and cover in sugar (to add festive edible “glitter”)
- Use the rest of the fruit and drop into your 2017 Clementine mixer.
Your guests are going to love these!
Last but not least,
Happy New Year!