This Antioxidant rich bowl is so good for the soul. Such a good recipe to get your day going.
This bowl is vegan, vegetarian and gluten free friendly.
- 1 banana
- ½ Dragon fruit
- ½ Cup blue berries
- ½ Cup raspberries
- ½ Cup strawberries
- ½ Cup coconut or almond milk yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Pure cranberry juice
- 1 tbsp. Agave nectar
- ½ Tbsp. wheat germ (Do not add for gluten free recipe)
- ½ Tbsp. wheat bran (Do not add for gluten free recipe)
- 1 Tbsp. flax seed
- ¼ Cup chia seed
- 2 Tbsp. sun flower seeds
- Start by spreading a thin layer (1/2 cup) of coconut yogurt at the bottom of your bowl.
- Sprinkle your wheat germ, wheat bran and flax seed on your coconut yogurt.
- Cut your banana into thin slices.
- Cut your dragon fruit in half. Peel the fruit and chop into rectangular sections.
- Carefully organize your fruit and seeds in harmony.
- On your berries, splash a tbsp. of pure cranberry juice on top.
- At the very end, melt your Agave nectar and drizzle it over your bowl.
Hello lovelies, here in California right now is so incredibly warm! It really feels like summer is officially here! Earlier this month we had some rain storms and such. Enjoying the heat but we are really in need of refreshing and cool breakfast and snack ideas! I want to share with you today this amazing recipe I created a few years ago. I Wish for you to try this recipe sometime and let me know in the comments how it went for you! Have an amazing day! Stay hydrated dearies in this hot summer heat!
Xx Caroline Flowers
Follow me on Instagram @Carolineflowers